The 10CBF conference is a two-day livestream aimed at all types of blended families: stepfamily couples, single parents, dating couples with kids, foster families, adoptive families, and those who care about
- The 10CBF conference is a two-day livestream aimed at all types of blended families: stepfamily couples, single parents, dating couples with kids, foster families, adoptive families, and those who care about all of them.
- Join many others around the globe as Joel W. Hawbaker, Gil and Brenda Stuart, Mike and Kim Anderson, and other experts discuss the 10 Commandments of Blended Family Life! Because of the unique and complex nature of different types of blended families, we’ve brought together experienced experts from each field: stepfamilies, fostering, and adoption. These speakers will help you better understand the difficulties involved in blended families as well as give you practical, immediate tips you can implement to see change and growth in your family today!
- In this event, you’ll learn:
- About the two key principles that shape every good blended family choice
- How to communicate more positively within your family and with your ex
- Why showing respect is critical for a successful blended family
- How to change your mindset in order to focus on the positives
- Why discernment and discretion are vital to making good decisions for your family
- Why gratitude, grace, and consistency can make all the difference in the world
- And more!
- With over a dozen experts (including couples, men, and women, all with different blended family backgrounds and experiences), 10CBF will inspire, encourage, and challenge you to become the family that God intended. This is the first online 10CBF event, and we’re excited to share with you all of our experience, knowledge, and tips to help your family!
- The event will feature 12 presentations over the two days, and it will also feature lots of extra resources available to you after the event. You’ll connect virtually with other families like yours and receive tons of practical tips and takeaways from each presentation.
- If you are part of a blended family or know someone who is, this is a must-see opportunity! Join us from anywhere in the world on Friday, June 26th, 2020 (6-9pm CST) and Saturday, June 27th (9am-noon CST).
26 (Friday) 7:00 pm - 27 (Saturday) 1:00 pm