Christ Summit serves the body of Christ that represents a diverse traditions and denominational affiliations. It is our desire to work side by side on the basis of the following essential doctrines:
• The Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and the 66 books of the Bible given to us by the Holy Spirit constitute the plenary (inspired equally in all parts) Word of God (1 Corinthians 2:7–14; 2 Peter 1:20–21). The Word of God is an objective, propositional revelation (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Corinthians 2:13), verbally inspired in every word (2 Timothy 3:16), absolutely inerrant in the original documents, infallible, and God-breathed. The Bible constitutes the only infallible rule of faith and practice (Matthew 5:18; 24:35; John 10:35; 16:12–13; 17:17; 1 Corinthians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15–17; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Peter 1:20–21).
• There is but one living and true God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5–7; 1 Corinthians 8:4), an infinite, all-knowing Spirit (John 4:24), perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three Persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)—each equally deserving worship and obedience.
• Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, both fully God and fully human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as the sacrificial substitute to pay for the penalty of sin, physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and He will one day physically return.
• The Holy Spirit indwells all believers, accomplishing His regenerating and sanctifying work unto glorification. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to execute the divine will with relation to all mankind. We recognize His sovereign activity in creation (Genesis 1:2), the incarnation (Matthew 1:18), the written revelation (2 Peter 1:20–21), and the work of salvation (John 3:5–7).
• Man was directly and immediately created by God in His image and likeness. Man was created free of sin with a rational nature, intelligence, volition, self-determination, and moral responsibility to God (Genesis 2:7, 15–25; James 3:9). In Adam’s sin of disobedience to the revealed will and Word of God, man lost his innocence, incurred the penalty of spiritual and physical death, became subject to the wrath of God, and became inherently corrupt and utterly incapable of choosing or doing that which is acceptable to God apart from divine grace. Man’s salvation is thereby wholly of God’s grace through the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ (Genesis 2:16–17; 3:1–19; John 3:36; Romans 3:23; 6:23; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Ephesians 2:1–3; 1 Timothy 2:13–14; 1 John 1:8).
• Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected to their final judgment before God. Those who, in their earthly life, turned from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. In contrast, those who did not turn will be raised to eternal punishment.
All event organizers, speakers, vendors and sponsors must adhere to these Articles of Faith. We reserve the right to remove any articles, videos, podcasts, summits/conferences/workshops, publications or marketing materials that we feel is not in accordance with these Articles. All such decisions will be at the sole discretion of Christ Summit.